Friday, July 6, 2012

Since arriving back from California my life has been speeding by with grace and ease... In the best kind of way that life can speed by. I have been feeling such a tremendous sense of acceptance for myself and for the point in which I am at; I am feeling completely receptive to the opportunities unravelling before me..

Being back in Toronto, back in my own space to work and prepare for festivals was very grounding for me and exactly what I needed. The list of things I was doing between shows, scholarship applications for school and trying to find myself a place to call home in Montreal took up the days and the nights... But I did not choose to let it overwhelm me in the way things normally can... I was riding the waves- not fighting them, and enjoying every minute of this fabulous surf.

In mid June I went out to Montreal to search for a potential nest to spread my wings in. I found the most ideal spot- almost too perfect. It felt so right
I moved in this past weekend and set myself to work, trying to culminate an oasis that would inspire- and be ideal for my creative brain babies
I had a vision-

Gypsy .  Boudoir  .  Circus  .  Creative Sanctuary

Now it was just a matter of giving this shabby space which had tremendous potential
some tender loving care...
This is what was inspired into reality;
















1 comment:

  1. love you to pieces ....beautiful post .....beautiful space ...now just create ..... Goddess

    ReplyDelete