Saturday, July 14, 2012

The days here in my new home seem to be passing by surprisingly quickly considering its just me here exploring this new magical city. The days are spent in cafes on my computer searching local artists and studying verb conjugation.. endless amounts of reading, painting, going for gloriously freeing runs at sunset through Parc Jeanne-Mance and investigating this marvelous language and culture through an infinite number of outlets. There is so much here in my neighbourhood I have yet to make down for a late night cobble stone stroll in the Old Section of Montreal.. Which undoubtedly steals my heart every time <3 

Soon I will have my bike up and ready to go and park picnics will be a daily occurrence with my french english dictionary whilst not steaming milk at Second Cup and pouring Organic Quebecois Barley beer at Lola Rosa in the McGill Village. Friends shall come with time, but for now I am enveloping myself in the beauty of enjoying the purity and loving energy of my own divine company. 





No comments:

Post a Comment