Sunday, September 2, 2012

The end of sweet summer...


This summer has been the sweetest of times, settling into my new home, becoming my own best friend during these self satisfying lonely times... Bike rides, walks around Montreals old section, morning yoga, attending beautiful festivals and crafting...  The list goes on.. But now, its the beginning of a new journey... I am so very excited to embark on this new path at Art School this fall. I am so proud to be starting my BFA at Concordia University and am overwhelmed with excitement for my courses in Fibres and textile printing and dying.. My inspiration is bubbling and I cannot wait for the weeks ahead of me.. 

I have been especially inspired by one of the Profs Fibre and textile installation work; Emily Jan
It borders on the bizzarre with a richness in texture and understanding of the natural world. I am in awe and hope to explore this medium with just as much creativity as she has so successfully done. 









No comments:

Post a Comment