Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hibernating with Tea.



After my show it feels very nice to just curl up in bed with a cup of tea and finish some fun knitting and jewelry projects for friends & family for the holidays. A friend came by yesterday and dropped off some beautiful homemade Christmas cookies! And I have to say they are really getting me in the spirit. Its the little things in life that help you get by day to day. A hug, cup of tea, a new ball of yarn! Whatever it may be... After Christmas I anticipate finishing some watercolour and ink pieces for my portfolio. It will feel nice to embark on a different kind of creating from all the acrylic painting on wood I have had such fun exploring up until now. Time for some soft, more delicate pieces to mix it up a bit :) All is good & beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment