Sunday, November 6, 2011

Conscious . Connect . Create

Fall is swirling around me and the beautiful colours are embracing me and inspiring my many creative projects... My exhibition grows near and I feel a sense of ease knowing all things surrounding the show will work out... painting is coming naturally and the brain babies I am culminating are surprising me immensely... They are bold in colour and sheen.. what attention seekers they will be! ...I am creating my art and holding a space for exploration, experimentation and feeling apposed to the prior desire to have a successful end "product" ...I believe with this new meditative journey through my art I am on the right path...




It feels so lovely to start off the day with sunshine... paint... and OF COURSE my new home-made Soy Matcha lattes! O what a treat they are! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment